Learn more about the story of Shiness, chronicling the journey of a young Waki, Chado, who has left his home in search for the mythical “Land of Life”. Explore a new world and battle enemies in intense 1 versus 1 duels by combining fighting game mechanics with magic, quests, and a fantasy adventure.
After a fateful meeting with a mysterious being called Terra, a spirit that only he can see, Chado is given a mission to find the “Land of Life”. Hidden in this land are the secrets of Shi, the magic that governs the world.
In Chado's way, a brutal war erupts from two sister-kingdoms, Adorya and Adorn, leaving the shattered world of Mahera in the middle of a power-struggle. But are things really as they seem? Conspiracies and the dastardly forces of evil await Chado and his new allies. Your decisions will determine the destiny of the planet and the outcome of the war.
Shiness is an Action-RPG developed by French independant studio Enigami, that will take you on a journey through an enthralling universe, on the verge of collapsing following the fragmentation of planet Mahera...
Play as Chado and his companions, traveling through the celestial islands on their flying ship. After a crash-landing on one of the most hostile of the celestial islands, you find yourself in the middle of a conflict involving multiple kingdoms. However, this explosive situation might find a peaceful outcome, with Chado's newfound unique ability to perceive and communicate with the Shiness, a mysterious spirit embued with magic.
- Travel through an enthralling and interactive world as Chado and his 4 companions, and develop your characters.
- Hyper-dynamic combat, mixing magic with fighting games combat mechanics (hits, combos, parry, etc...)
- Develop 2 types of skills (physical attacks and magic) and unlock new talents and spells
- Explore a vast world with multiple environments, that you will interact with thanks to you and your companions' special powers and skills.
- Numerous quests and side-quests will give you the opportunity to develop your characters and their reputation.