Nacon, in a move confirming its commitment for continuous improvement of the gaming peripheral landscape, has announced the beginning of the next generation of game pads.
Can you imagine your gaming experience in MOBAs like League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm or Smite - or even competitive shooters like Counter Strike: Global Offensive - without the keyboard and mouse?
Thanks to the Nacon GC-400ES Alpha Pad and its Keyboard/Mouse mode, we could see the next LoL champions at Gamergy wielding game pads in their hands.
This gaming revolution will begin May 23rd, when Nacon will launch a worldwide crowdfunding campaign over on INDIEGOGO.COM. Gamers can help to make this project a reality by acquiring the new Nacon GC-400ES at a very special campaign price.
Additionally, backers can participate as campaign ambassadors in our referral program on Indiegogo, earning exclusive gifts by recommending and sharing the crowdfunding campaign with their friends and communities.
Among others, the main Nacon GC-400ES highlights features are:
- Careful ergonomic design, providing comfort and improving speed, facilitating combos.
- Incorporates a customisable weight control, tweaked with six weights ranging from 10-17g.
- An innovative structure to the right stick, increasing performance and gameplay possibilities.
- Exclusive software developed to provide greater accuracy, rivalling a traditional mouse for gamers.
- Compatible with all games, incorporates upgradeable software to follow the evolution of video games, in addition to macro customization.
- Two game modes: Classic PC (D-Input / X-Input) and Pro Gamer mode focused on MOBAs and shooter games.
- Four game profiles: In the eSports mode, you can customize up to four profiles in the internal memory of the game pad without software installation, just Plug and Play.