Jibanyan might be the cutest cat in all of YO-KAI WATCH, but he sure is lazy. Komasan might be a savant, but his squishy muscles never served him in battle.
So how did they jump from Rank D to the highest rank of all, Rank S? Simple, Sgt. Burly’s Beat Camp! Intensive core training in the mornings and super squats in the afternoons turned these chunky chicken nuggets into soaring eagles.
Jibanyan S and Komasan S have arrived in the Crank-a-kai. Try your luck at the Crank-a-kai and be the first on your block to befriend these new characters. And every additional time that you befriend Jibanyan S and Komasan S, their Soultimate Moves will increase - making them even stronger!
If you’ve been missing out so far, now is your chance to pick up two super strong characters and announce your presence on the leaderboards with the cutest (and toughest) Yo-kai you ever did see. And don’t forget that all of the collectible Yo-kai Medals developed by Hasbro can be scanned into the game to earn bonus items to customize your gameplay experience!
What is YO-KAI WATCH Wibble Wobble?
Inspired by the popular Disney XD TV series, YO-KAI WATCH Wibble Wobble blends puzzle gameplay and RPG mechanics to perfection with challenging, can’t-put-it-down gameplay - along with irresistible graphics and sound.
In each battle, players must swipe to connect one Wib Wob to one of the same kind, forming an even larger Wib Wob. Quick fingers are a must: Connect small Wib Wob and tap on the large ones to deal damage to enemy Yo-kai (who usually attack in approximately five second intervals). The larger the player’s Wib Wob, the more damage it can deal against enemy Yo-kai. The more Wib Wob you connect, the faster the Fever Gauge will be filled - which kicks off Fever Mode, rendering players invincible for a brief period of time.
Occasionally, when players pop a large Wib Wob, a Bonus Ball will appear. By popping a Bonus Ball, surrounding Wib Wob will grow even larger for extra damage! Pop enough of a specific Wib Wob to fill up its Soul Meter and ready a Soultimate Move, which ranges from damage to restoring HP. Once the meter is full, players can tap on a particular Yo-kai to perform its Soultimate Move!
To learn more about YO-KAI WATCH Wibble Wobble™, please visit http://yo-kai-wibblewobble.com/
- Connect & Pop: Swipe to connect Wib Wob of the same kind to form a larger Wib Wob. The more you connect, the faster you fill your Fever Gauge!
- Befriend & Collect: Defeat enemies, befriend them, and add them to your Wib Wob collection.
- Strategize: Place the best combination of Wib Wob on your roster for added bonuses.
- Soultimate Moves: Fill your Soul Meter to unleash powerful Soultimate Moves and take out your enemies.
- Fever Mode: Fill your Fever Gauge and enter Fever Mode - rendering you invincible from enemy attacks for a set amount of time.
- Level Up: Gain experience and increase your Wib Wob level for improved damage and stats.
- Missions: Complete existing and new missions to earn Y-Money and unique items.
- Crank-a-kai: Use earned Y-Money and take your chance at the Crank-a-kai.
- Explore: Traverse new levels and explore an entire world filled with Yo-kai.
- Events: Participate in updated monthly themed events with unique levels and items.
- Social: Add friends and race them to the top of the leaderboard!
Pricing & Availability
YO-KAI WATCH Wibble Wobble is available for download in the U.S., Canada, and Australia. The game is free to download and play, and includes in-app purchases.