Unepic is a mixture of platform game, role game and joke that takes place in a huge castle of medieval fantasy. It is set in the eighty's style, but completed with the most actual features.
The hero is called Daniel, a normal guy from today: great video game player, big lover of sci-fi movies, novice player of role games, pot-head and overall, a bit horny due to a mysterious lack of success with girls.
In the middle of a role game he is teleported to a castle and he thinks that he is having a massive hallucination due to any drug that their friends may poor in his beer while playing. So he decides to run his own adventure until the effect of the drug lasts.
In the castle, he will be possessed by a shadow, however this shadow cannot control him (being able only talk). The only way of the shadow to escape from the Hero’s body is by the death of the Hero, so the shadow will lie all the time giving false clues always looking for the Daniel’s death.
In the castle he will visit an oracle and find out what’s the goal of the story: to kill Harnakon, the master of the castle, and free Pure-Spirits. This story sounds typical for a role game, but during the adventure Daniel will discover that everything is not what it seems.
- RPG 2D platform game.
- 200 rooms to explore.
- 7 bosses to kill.
- 70 spells to learn.
- 100 different weapons.
- Impressive lighting engine.
- Funny story and funny dialogs (more than 2000 lines)
- References to other games, films, comic…
- Full RPG character sheet.
- Character sheet with upgrading skills.
- Potions (craft your own potions) + scrolls + rings + magic weapons + magic artifacts
- Statistics (best strikes can be uploaded to worldwide raking table).
- 3 different ends.
- 4 levels of difficulty.
- Hidden treasures.
- Castle map where you can write down your own notes.
Release date on Friday 8th January 2016
America - $9.99
Europe - €9.99
UK - £7.99