Valkyrie Entertainment, the talented art house that contributed artwork to some of the gaming industry’s biggest blockbusters over the last decade, is debuting its first independently-developed game – GUNS UP!
Launching exclusively on the PlayStation 4 system, GUNS UP! is a side-scrolling strategy game where players take on the role of a General to destroy enemy bases and conquer new territories.
By managing resources and deploying the right combinations of troops and attacks, players can topple opponents’ bases or defend their own in fun, addicting gameplay.
In partnership with San Diego Studio, GUNS UP! will release as a free-to-play title as part of the studio’s Games As a Service philosophy, providing PlayStation 4 console-quality titles with meaningful rewards and low barrier to entry. GUNS UP! is rolling out community Private Access now via gunsupgame.com.
- Find and Destroy Enemy Bases – While connected online, players can build their army to obliterate opponents’ bases with asynchronous gameplay.
- Build And Defend Your Base – Set up your military stronghold to keep the enemy away from your base, and test its strength against droves of real or CPU opponents to shore up any weaknesses before conquering with friends.
- Single Player Challenges – Play a set of re-playable challenge levels to earn perfect 3-star ratings.
- Levelling System – Upgrade bases and customise troop behaviours using perks. As you gain experience, your troops and armaments level up, improving players’ abilities to conquer new territories.
- Join an Alliance – Go it alone or join a larger Alliance with friends and dominate regions. This feature and more are planned to be released beyond launch as part of service based development that expands and evolves over time with the community.