Two new features to try allow a keyboard’s number pad for remapping and Remapping Activate now works on Quick Container.
1. Log into Steam
2. Right Click on Fallout 4 in your Library
3. Select Settings
4. Select Betas
5. A drop down menu will appear. Select Beta Update
6. Select OK.
7. After a few minutes and Fallout 4 should update.
8. Fallout 4 will appear as Fallout 4 beta in your Library
Full patch list for beta update 1.2.33:
- Number pad keys can be used for remapping
- Remapping Activate works on Quick Container
- Memory and stability improvements
- Fixed issue where equipped weapons become locked after completing Reunions
- Fixed issue with When Freedom Calls where the quest would not complete
- During Confidence Man, fixed issue where player's health would continuously regenerate
- Fixed crash related to jumping into water and reloading saved games
- Fixed issue where Launcher would not save God Rays Quality setting properly