Supported by over 10,000 players on Steam Greenlight and nominated for multiple game awards, Train Valley allows you to manage and construct the railway network of your dreams (or nightmares if you commute on the 07.15 from Biggleswade to Kings Cross), building railways, managing traffic and endeavouring to stay accident-free.
Play in Europe, America, Japan and USSR from the years 1830 all the way through to 2020, from the Gold Rush of 1849 to the first manned space flight in the latter half of the 20th century and everything else in between (although probably not the national rail strike of 2012. That wasn’t fun for anyone).
Key features of Train Valley include:
· Build railways in order to connect cities, tunnels and bridgesTrain Valley is out now on Steam Early Access priced at $9.99/€9.99/£6.99 http://store.steampowered.com//app/353640
· Manage increasing amounts of traffic by constructing crossroads, switches, circles and figure eight intersections allowing multiple trains to run without delay simultaneously
· Stay accident-free by precise control, planning and scheduling of trains
· Play through four seasons – Europe (1830-1980), America (1840-1960), USSR (1880-1980) and Japan (1900-2020) – Europe, America and USSR currently only available in Early Access version
· Story Mode featuring real-life events including the American Gold Rush of 1849, the construction of the Florida Overseas Railroad, World War II, the Cold War, the launch of Vostok 1 – the first manned space flight – and more
· Play Train Valley in different modes depending on how much time you have available: Story Mode (5-10 minutes), Random Mode (15-20 minutes) or Sandbox Mode (no time or money constraints)
· Discover 15 types of trains, from the early steam powered locomotives to modern 21st century high-speed trains (Early Access version currently features 10)
· Drive 18 types of car, from early 20th century passenger cars, to hoppers and cisterns, through to military tank and gun platforms (Early Access version currently features 14)