Thursday, July 01, 2010
'Shatter' Video Game Available on Steam For Only $2.50 Until 8pm GMT Today!
Sidhe, New Zealand's largest game production studio, today announced that Shatter is now available on Steam for US$2.50 – 75% off the normal price of $9.99, until 8PM GMT today. The promotion is part of Valve’s “Perils of Summer Sale” and is helping bring the award-winning brick-breaking game to an even larger audience at a great price.
“The Perils of Summer Sale is an excellent opportunity to get more people playing Shatter when everyone is stocking up with games for the long hot summer ahead,” said Mario Wynands, Managing Director of Sidhe. “Fans that already have the game can even use Steam to gift the game to friends and share the experience with friendly competition on the leaderboards.”
About Shatter for PC
Shatter is a retro-inspired brick-breaking game that merges familiar action with unique twists and a modern crafted production approach.
• Innovative controls, physics effects, power-ups, special attacks, and boss battles which combine to provide an experience that is always interactive
• Includes Story, Bonus, Boss Rush, Endless, Time Attack, Endless Co-op, and Time Attack Co-op modes
• A Vibrant 3D Style presented across 10 distinct worlds in up to Full HD.
• A fully scored soundtrack featuring over 90 minutes of award winning original music.
• Steam leaderboards and achievements support
For more information on Shatter, visit: www.shattergame.com or buy directly from http://store.steampowered.com/app/20820/