Sunday, July 01, 2012
Saturday, May 26, 2012
Sunday, April 29, 2012
Hire staff and craft your own performances. As your reputation grows, so will your income. Will you upgrade your tent, relocate your circus to four countries visiting 40 cities, or invest in more skilled performers or will you purchase amenities such as refreshment stalls and gift shops for your audiences?
Saturday, February 25, 2012
Monday, February 06, 2012
Saturday, November 12, 2011
Wednesday, November 09, 2011
Monday, October 17, 2011
Thursday, August 04, 2011
Monday, February 21, 2011
Friday, July 30, 2010
The Blue Comet addon pack recreates the excitement and splendour of this remarkable train. Stunningly detailed and making use of up-to-date smoke, sound, physics and script features, the Blue Comet promises to be a satisfying addition to your Trainz collection.
Saturday, November 07, 2009
In addition to English language support, this updated release of the game contains full localizations to German, French, Dutch, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese languages, to bring the game closer to international fan community.
Friday, December 19, 2008
The all-new Create – A - Sim allows you to completely customize your Sims’ appearances making every Sim unique. The feature is easy-to-use and more powerful than ever, letting you fine-tune every aspect of your Sims’ face, customize their hair color, select the exact shade of their skin tone and determine much more to make lifelike Sims. It’s never been easier to make Sims that are thin, full-figured or muscular and everything in between! In true The Sims fashion, you can customize everything. Additionally, Create – a - Style allows for infinite possibilities to design the interior and exterior of your Sims surroundings, clothes and more.
Sunday, October 05, 2008
Drive across a realistic depiction of Europe, visit its beautiful cities, pick up a variety of cargos, and deliver them on time!
The road network in Euro Truck Simulator is based on genuine European roads, and cities in the game bring the essence of their real-world counterparts to the game.
As the game is set in Europe, European truck-designs feature exclusively - all trucks use highly realistic, meticulously detailed models based on real trucks. The truck interiors of Euro Truck Simulator are as equally impressive as the exteriors. With actual working instruments such as flashing indicators, temperature and low fuel warning lights, wipers, and naturally - a full set of gauges including speedometer - all built into the interior 3D model, Euro Truck Simulator offers a truly immersive simulation environment. The player can pan around the cabin, just as if they were actually sitting at the wheel.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Ship Simulator 2008 Collector’s Edition will be available in stores across the United Kingdom from October 10, 2008. This Collector’s Edition will include the latest updated version of Ship Simulator 2008 and the official add-on New Horizons, as well as unique, never-before-seen bonus material such as a 70+ page Captain’s Journal of references and a ‘Making of’ video, giving players a sneak peek behind the scenes during the creation of the Ship Simulator series. Simulation fans are in for a treat with this complete collector’s box!
Frank Dolmans, VSTEP’s CMO said, “With this Collector’s Edition, featuring Ship Sim 2008 and its add-on New Horizons, we want to give simulation fans true value for their money by providing many, many hours of sim gameplay. Its unique bonus material and ‘Making of’ movie gives players a first-look inside our VSTEP offices to see how we develop the Ship Sim games and get a taste of things to come. This Collector’s Edition is a quality collection for everyone interested in simulation games.”
Ship Simulator 2008 Collector’s Edition is the ultimate sailing simulator box set for PC. Become the captain of one of the most impressive ships in the World and take on the fierce ocean, or sail to an array of well-known ports across the globe. Ship Simulator 2008 Collector’s Edition includes both, the much appreciated Ship Simulator 2008 game and the official Ship Simulator 2008 Add-On: New Horizons, which features exciting Online and LAN multiplayer missions. The Collector’s Edition is packed with unique, never-before-seen bonus material such as a 70+ page Captain’s Journal of references and the ‘Making of’ video, which gives players the opportunity to sneak a peek behind the scenes at the creation of the Ship Simulator game series. This comprehensive box set is a complete package not to be missed by any simulation fan!
• Captain 24 vessels, from powerboat to tugboat, port carter, oil tanker, superfast personal watercraft… or even the Titanic!
• Walk around on board any ship and examine everything in minute detail
• Sail through some of the Worlds’ most famous and detailed ports and locations, including Rotterdam, San Francisco and Marseille, or take on the wild storms of the open sea
• Sail together with your friends and other Ship Simulator fans in Online Multiplayer mode (Internet connection required)
• From beginner level, to advanced - includes fast pick-up & play missions for the sailing fan, to extremely realistic simulation missions for real captains!
• Make use of advanced instruments aboard and experience the impressively realistic sailing characteristics of every ship
• Experience breathtaking adventures and missions in Mission mode, or sail the globe freely experimenting with the ever-changing weather conditions in Free Roaming mode.
OS: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista
CPU: 2,4 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent AMD Athlon processor
RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended for Windows Vista)
Video: DirectX 9.0c compliant video card with 128 MB RAM (NVIDIA GeForce 5900 or ATI 9600 Pro / X600 video card or better recommended)
PC DVD-ROM and CD-ROM: 4x
Available Hard Disk Space: 2 GB
Sound: DirectX 9.0 compatible sound card
Multiplayer: LAN or 56 Kbps Internet connection or faster
Other: Keyboard, Speakers and Mouse with scroll wheel
Optional Controllers: Joystick, Joypad or Steering wheel
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
- Over 20,000 real world airports included in the full scenery set.
- Correct runway markings and placement, correct runway and approach lighting.
- Taxiways available for many larger airports (even including the green center line lights when appropriate.)
- Sloping runways (runways change elevation like they usually do in real life.)
- Directional airport lighting that smoothly changes intensity as your relative view direction changes.
- World scenery fits on 3 DVD’s. (I’m not sure that’s a feature or a problem!) But it means we have pretty detailed coverage of the entire world.
- Accurate terrain worldwide, based on the most recently released SRTM terrain data.) 3 arc second resolution (about 90m post spacing) for North and South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, and Australia.
- Scenery includes all vmap0 lakes, rivers, roads, railroads, cities, towns, land cover, etc.
- Nice scenery night lighting with ground lighting concentrated in urban areas (based on real maps) and headlights visible on major highways. This allows for realistic night VFR flying with the ability to spot towns and cities and follow roads.
- Scenery tiles are paged (loaded/unloaded) in a separate thread to minimize the frame rate hit when you need to load new areas.
Official Flight Gear website here...
Free download plus update the video simulator here...
Free flight simulator for Linux, Mac, Windows PC, Solaris and FreeBSD.
Thursday, August 07, 2008
Download free patches here...
Ship Simulator Developer launches The Shipyard: online vessel & environment shop for Ship Simulator 2008!
“The Shipyard”, an online vessel and environment shop for Ship Simulator 2008. In this online webshop, players can customize their version of Ship Simulator 2008 with new ships, environments, harbours and new features for the game.
VSTEP’s CTO Pjotr van Schothorst: “The Shipyard is the next step in the development of our acclaimed simulation series. By giving players easy access to high quality new vessels, environments and features, we aim to give Ship Simulator fans the best value for money and give them the option to customize their version of the game with environments and vessels of their choice.”
The Shipyard can be reached at www.shipsim.com/shipyard/
The Shipyard’s product catalogue will be frequently updated with official new vessels, environments and features being added by the developers.
Other Ship simulator posts on Gamezplay.org
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Rising Star Games is pleased to announce plans to release Populous DS in Europe ahead of its unveiling at this year’s E3. This product is part of a stellar line-up being showcased by Rising Star Games’ parent company, Marvelous Entertainment, and XSEED Games (the product’s North American publisher) at the Los Angeles Convention Centre.
Based on the original PC classic, Populous DS brings a re-imagination of the classic game which pioneered the God simulation genre. Featuring touch-screen controls that utilise the dual-screens, players manipulate five elementally-imbued gods, each with their own unique miracles within an extensive single-player campaign. In the multiplayer wireless mode, up to four players can unleash earthquakes, tidal waves and raging volcanoes onto rival players’ lands.
Populous DS is scheduled for release in Q1 2009 throughout Europe and the rest of the PAL territory.
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Multiplayer server application for their successful simulation hit, Ship Simulator 2008. The application provides all Ship Simulator 2008 players the ability to create their own stand-alone multiplayer servers. The multiplayer server application is English, but compatible with all available language versions of Ship Simulator 2008.
Furthermore the application is suitable for players with Ship Simulator 2008 and the official add-on Ship Simulator 2008: New Horizons. This highly realistic simulator puts players at the helm of some of the World’s most varied and detailed ships found at sea, allowing them to explore accurately recreated environments. Ship Simulator is available in 20 countries and 7 languages.
To download the multiplayer server application, visit: www.lighthouse-interactive.com
To find out more about Ship Simulator 2008 and to keep up with the latest news, visit: www.lighthouse-interactive.com and www.shipsim.com.
With the growing number of Ship Simulator users worldwide, VSTEP is continuously adding new content and features. In Ship Simulator 2008, players will perform a multitude of tasks, all set within stunning 3D environments. They will take control of a wide array of vessels – from massive cargo ships and ferries, to speedboats, yachts, water taxis, personal watercrafts, and even the mighty Titanic. The waters you sail are as varied as the ships, including the harbors of New York, the Thai Phi Phi Islands, Rotterdam and Hamburg, plus three newly added harbours Southampton, Marseilles and San Francisco.
Ship Simulator 2008 incredibly recreates real-world locations from around the globe and presents players with the challenges of commanding the vessel of their choice on the open sea.
Tuesday, June 03, 2008
New trailer released for NEW HORIZONS, the official add-on for Ship Simulator 2008
New trailer for New Horizons, the official add-on to their highly successful Ship Simulator 2008 franchise. New Horizons hit store shelves across the UK and Scandinavia in April 2008 and is available at GamersGate.com for North America. This highly realistic naval simulator will be available in the rest of Europe later on.
The Ship Simulator series continues with an armada of new vessels and another exotic horizon to discover. The trailer gives fans a glance at the new vessels and the improved features included in New Horizons, such as the enhanced walk through mode, which allows players to go on deck and explore the ship they are commanding in greater detail. The trailer also showcases the integrated multi player mode and the unlimited gameplay possibilities thanks to the option to download new missions directly in-game.
To download the trailer, please visit www.lighthouse-interactive.com.
To find out more about the Ship Simulator 2008: New Horizons add-on and to keep up with the latest news, visit: www.lighthouse-interactive.com and www.shipsim.com.
Challenge your friends online in New Horizons with 20 all-new missions and free roaming multiplayer mode. Try your hand at sailing a luxury cruise liner or a classic yacht or feel the impact of the waves as you guide your fishing vessel home through a storm! New Horizons offers a number of new highly realistic environments to explore, 8 more exciting vessels for your sailing pleasure, and unlimited gameplay with in-game downloading of new missions. The add-on requires the original Ship Simulator 2008 game to run. Updates will be made automatically upgrading any version of Ship Simulator 2008 with all previously released updates and patches.
KEY FEATURES ‘Ship Simulator 2008 Add-on: New Horizons’
- Online multiplayer free-roaming action, including towing
- 8 new vessels for Ship Simulator 2008, including a modern harbour tug with advanced azimuth thrusters and a push boat with 4 different cargo barges
- Brand new sailing environment – Padstow (Cornwall), England, built with advanced visuals and bump mapping technology
- 20 new missions, involving the new vessels and the new environment
- Unlimited gameplay with in-game downloading of new missions
- Option to connect and disconnect barges to the push boat in-game
- New walkthrough options including exploration of the push boat’s highly detailed engine room
- New trailer released for NEW HORIZONS, the official add-on for Ship Simulator 2008