|Hello Kitty outfits|
In commemoration of this inaugural event, SG Interactive will be hosting a contest on Facebook with potential prizes for Pangya players worldwide, as well as offering brand new, PWC-themed in-game merchandise.
|Hello Kitty outfits|
• The Mega-Event has seven phases known as ‘milestones.’ Each milestone represents a chance to win real prizes.The event ends when the players hit the final milestone and redeem all 2,000,000 keys. There are a finite number of keys for each phase so it’s important for users to play early and play often to increase their chances of winning in-game prizes and to be eligible for the raffles. Check the Atlantica website for information on when milestones have been hit and when raffle drawings will take place.
• When all of the game’s players redeem a pre-determined number of keys, the milestone will be hit and a raffle drawing for real world prizes will take place.
• Players must redeem one key during each phase
• The server whose players redeem the most keys will receive a 200% experience boost
• Certain restrictions apply. Please visit the official website for details.
• 1 – Grand Prize: 2010 Scion tC sports coupe
• 5 – Alienware 750i*
• 5 – BFG Tech GeForce GTX 295
• 5 – Playstation 3 80GB
• 5 – XBOX 360 Pro
• 5 – Acer H233H bmid 23" LCD Monitor
• 5 – Nintendo DSi Systems
• You must be a registered MyGame.com player, over 18 years of age and resident in the US to enter.
• To enter, you must play the King.com American Idol skill game at MyGame.com between noon, Eastern Standard Time ("EST") on April 8 2008 and noon, EST on May 15 2008.
• The winner will be the player whose name is drawn at random by an independent judge after noon on May 15 2008, from Mygame.com's list of top 10 highest scoring players that play the King American Idol skill game between the above dates.
• The prize winner will win a trip for 2, including round trip air fair from the winner's normal place of residence in the US, transfers, 2 nights' hotel accommodation and meals in Hollywood and 2 tickets to see the American Idol Finale in at the Kodak Theatre in Hollywood on May 20 and 21 2008.
• The winner must travel on the dates specified by King. If the winner cannot travel on the specified dates, the prize will be forfeit.
• The prize is not transferable and cannot be sold.
• The approximate retail value of the prize is $3,000; the actual retail value depends on where the winner normally lives.
• You may not be eligible to win the prize due to your age, other regulations in your country or applicable travel / visa regulations.
• Employees of King.com Inc and its associated companies are not eligible to enter.
• The first name and State of the winner will be published on King.com.s website within 30 days after the prize has been won.
• You agree that by entering this competition with King.com, you are agreeing that we can use your name and image to promote King.com and American Idol.
• We regret that for legal reasons, residents of the following States are not eligible to enter: Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Illinois, Iowa, Louisiana, Maryland, Missouri, Montana, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Vermont.
• The promoter of this competition is King Inc.
“With Yu-Gi-Oh! continuing to grow at a phenomenal rate, we are delighted to be hosting this year’s World Championship,” offered Kunio Neo, President for Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH. “In bringing such an illustrious competition to Germany, we can perfectly illustrate just how important the series is to Konami, and look to introduce even more people to its delights in the coming year."“Recognizing the increasing sales and demand from around the world, we are excited to have the World Championship Tournament for the first time in Europe,” said Nico Blauw, CEO of Upper Deck Europe.
The Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card and video games are products of strategy, where players create individual decks of cards collected from Structure Decks and Booster Packs. Two players engage in a Duel while using cards that represent powerful Monsters, magical Spells and surprising Traps. Duelists with well-constructed decks, dominating monsters, solid strategy and good fortune are the victors in the game.With over 1 million currently active players worldwide, cards printed in nine different languages and with over 15.8 billion cards sold worldwide since its launch, the Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG is a global phenomenon. In Europe alone, over 2.5 billion cards have been sold since its European introduction in May 2003. The Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG is manufactured by Konami, and is distributed worldwide (with the exception of Asia) by Upper Deck.
Here’s your chance to create an original real-time character model of a monster, creature, robot or alien that might be found in a fantasy, sci-fi or horror game and win fantastic prizes! Our winners will include a Grand Prize Winner and three finalists.Our Grand Prize package features the Area-51 m15x high performance notebook from Alienware, accompanied by a Cintiq 12WX pressure-sensitive tablet from Wacom. Our three finalist winners will each win a Wacom Intuos 3 (6 x 8”) pressure-sensitive tablet.
All four prize packages include a selection of two copies of the following software: Autodesk 3ds Max, Autodesk Maya, Autodesk MotionBuilder and Autodesk Mudbox™. Each of our four winners will also receive a variety of 3D art instructional DVD’s from the acclaimed Gnomon Workshop.All art contest entries are to be sent by e-mail. The final four winners will be judged on their final real-time model by a panel of industry judges. Fifty art entries will make it to the finals and be displayed on the GameRecruiter contest gallery page. Deadline to enter is Friday, August 15, 2008. Winners will be announced by September 15, 2008. Learn more about our contest prizes on our prizes page.
“We’re nearing the big launch of Obscure: The Aftermath and the excitement is growing,” said Ajay Chadha,president of Ignition Entertainment USA. “This contest gives horror fans and gamers alike the chance to win an awesome game on a great console, while scoring some very cool Draven clothing.”
“Draven is thrilled to be a part of Ignition’s Obscure: The Aftermath launch,” said Chad Romiti, Marketing Director for Draven. “We’ve always felt a kinship with the gaming community and are excited to deliver one of the hottest gaming consoles into the hands of one lucky Obscure fan.”
“Obscure: The Aftermath Win a Nintendo Wii”Competition Prizes
The contest is now open and entries may be submitted to the official contest website at www.draven.com/contest.php from March 24 until April 24, 2008. All entrants must be 18 years or older at the time of entry and a U.S. citizen.