The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Version 1.1.1 patch is now live.
Nintendo has not included anything details in the patch notes
Judging from the patch's number and description, it doesn't seem like it makes much change, though some have noted that there seem to be less issues with the framerate now.
On March 31, 2017, a new software update for Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild became available for download. Please take a moment to download and install this update while your Nintendo Switch console is connected to the Internet.
- This update must be applied in order to use the game’s Internet features.
- Save data will still be available for use after downloading the update.
- If the system is connected to the Internet, the update will download and install automatically.
Complete These Steps:
- Connect the Nintendo Switch console to the Internet.
- Return to the HOME Menu and launch the game.
- The update will be downloaded and installed automatically.
- Once the update is installed, the newest version number will be displayed on the title screen