WWE SuperCard has exceeded 11 million global downloads since its August 2014 debut and holds an average rating of 4/5 stars on the App Store, as well as a 4.2/5 rating on Google Play.
Offering thousands of cards in active play, with each card representing one of 13 different rarity levels, WWE SuperCard encourages players to build teams of WWE Superstars and Legends, as well as NXT Superstars, train them to full potential, battle in various match types and test their luck in fast-paced tournament action. In addition, players can enhance their free-to-play experience through purchase of individual card packs.
WWE SuperCard’s Season 3 includes the following:
- NEW CARD TIERS – Access three new card tiers and compete for more than 100 new cards;
- ROYAL RUMBLE – Pit 15 cards against 15 of an opponent’s cards in a brand new, real-time gameplay mode in a battle to see the last card standing;
- SEASON 1 LEGACY CARDS – Retain Season 1 cards through their transition to Legacy cards in Season 3, with the cards available for play in the game’s new Wild Mode feature;
- SEASON 2 CARDS TRANSITION – Retain Season 2 cards for play in all Season 3 game modes;
- WILD MODE – Use both active and legacy cards to compete against opponents and gain more active cards;
- RANKED MODE – Battle players from around the world for the top slot in a new monthly leaderboard for prestige and awards.