New game objective, along with new content and items, are now available for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – Breach on PlayStation 4, the Xbox One all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, and Windows PC.
The Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – Breach update includes:
- Package Delivery Objective: The player has to find a “package” that is hidden inside the map and deliver it safely to the exit point.
- One new world: World 4A is being added, which consists of 9 entirely new maps.
- 3 new maps have also been added to the existing worlds.
NEW WEAPONS AND ITEMS
- 3 new items: Energy boost, HP boost, and memory space boost, available in 3 different sizes and rarities.
- 4 new Premium Weapons: The No Scope Sniper Rifle, Siege, 3RR0R EM Rifle, and the KABOOM Revolver.
- 2 Premium Ripper skins.
GENERAL BUG FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS
- Polished and improved Challenge UI.
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – Breach is an innovative game mode included in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. This new take on the game offers, for the very first time, an arcade approach on the gameplay of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, providing players with a connected puzzle shooter experience. As a Ripper, your objective is to obtain and sell highly classified corporate data by infiltrating some of the world’s most secure servers, using the funds you acquire to upgrade both your skills and arsenal. As you play, the rewards you earn, including XP, credits, and booster packs, will allow you to face the increasing difficulty of the game. Challenge yourself, your friends, and people from around the world in the ultimate Deus Ex® arcade twist. Breach is a live game mode, introducing new challenges and features by rolling out updates on a regular basis.
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is now available on PlayStation®4, the Xbox One all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, and Windows PC.