Discover the most formidable creation tool and its ultra-realistic physics.
Crazy Machines 3 has 80 puzzles to solve devious, but also a creative sandbox outside the box. With more than 220 objects and 300 modules, the editor is an infinite pool of wacky creations, concepts and revolutionary physical reactions inventive and realistic chain. The pinnacle is obviously to share their creativity with the community via Steam Workshop.
Free updates will enrich this fabulous concept over time, with new levels, modules and other additional elements available after launch.
Crazy Machines is a series of puzzle games to successfully incorporating the style of Rube Goldberg machines. Begun in 2004, the series has sold over 1.5 million copies worldwide. The second episode, released in 2007, has seen many extensions. The series is available in many different media: iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS, Xbox 360, Playstation 3, Wii and DS, and has been translated into over 10 languages while gleaning numerous awards.
Crazy Machines 3 focuses on the PC platform to take advantage of all the performance of the support, and to allow the community to get involved in the creative aspect of the game via Steam Workshop.
- Ultra-realistic simulation: with various physical forms such as solid, electricity, lightning, wind, light, lasers, sound effects, radio and steam oven
- Creativity meets freedom: create the most crazy machine and solve the most difficult tasks in your way
- Extended editor: more than just a construction kit! Players can imagine and create their own ingenious levels and share them online with Crazy Machines community.
- Individual creative components: for the first time in franchise history, it is possible to create its own components and share them online
- The levels created by the community are available for download: trade via the Steam Workshop are encouraged
free and made imminent date content: new levels, components and objects