Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 will deliver a new hub city and the most character customization choices to date among a multitude of new features and special upgrades.
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2. The Dragon Ball Xenoverse sequel will soon have an upcoming open beta for gamers to try out
- RELIVE DRAGON BALL EMBLEMATIC EVENTS Enemies from different timelines enter the story of Dragon Ball.
- BIGGER AND BETTER Explore a Massive, All-New Hub with Hundreds of Players and Activities. Conton City is more than seven times bigger than Toki city! You can now fly around the city with up to 300 other players!
- EXHALTING FIGHT AWAITS Fast paced battles, smooth 60 FPS and gorgeous hd graphics for even more epic fights.
- YOUR CHARACTER, YOUR WAY Choose Among Thousands of Customization Options to Create your Own Character and Build Up Your Power.
- NEW LOCAL AND ONLINE BATTLES Fight through New, Classic, and Team Battles with Up to 6 Players, including Characters from Dragon Ball Super.
- A YEAR OF FREE UPDATES AND NEW CONTENT AWAITS Extend your Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 experience for at least an entire year from the release, and enjoy tons of new content through regular free updates
Expert Mission multiplayer game mode that will allow six players to work together while fighting a variety of NPC bosses.
Xenoverse 2 will take place two years after the events of the first title, where the player will join the Time Patrol as the course of history begins to change once again.