In the year 1615, a new Shogun rises to power in Japan and strives to bring peace to the realm. In his battle against rebellion he recruits five specialists with extraordinary skills for assassination, sabotage and espionage.
One part of this team is Hayato, an agile ninja, who clears the way through his enemies silently with a sword and shuriken. The Samurai Mugen is a bit more violent and can defeat more fiends at one time, but therefore, he’s forfeiting flexibility. Aiko is a master of camouflage when she distracts enemies as a Geisha, and the street child Yuki places traps and decoys the enemies towards their deadly fate.
However, Takuma counts on his sniper rifle and takes care of the enemies from a distance.
The player has to carefully evaluate his options in order to master the challenging missions: how will the characters behave as a team? Which one is best equipped for each task? How can they best master the given environments? Come up with your own ingenious tactics to vanquish enemies and complete missions.
- Comeback of a genre: Real-time tactics with stealth elements
- Ninja, Samurai, Geisha, Trapper and Sniper – five simultaneously playable characters with unique and versatile skills
- Challenging missions, worthy of a strategical mastermind
- Thirteen missions with a free moving isometric camera perspective
- Beautiful environments of the Edo period of Ancient Japan