Take control of a one-armed heroine named Sasha, wielding a living sword on her journey through a nightmare world in search of her family.
Swipe-based touch controls will let you solve puzzles, find secrets, and do battle with a host of disturbing monsters. As the journey goes on, you’ll unlock new abilities, ascend an RPG-style upgrade tree, and tease apart the mysteries of the dark fantasy universe Sasha finds herself in.
Key Gameplay Features:
- Dungeon Combat: Touch-based combat mechanics where players can employ offensive and defensive techniques against a variety of enemies.
- Style: An RPG-light adventure giving players autonomy over upgrade Paths.
- Abilities: Gain abilities by wearing armor pieces that are created from the remains of defeated Boss monsters.
- Severing: Force enemies into vulnerable states to sever their body parts. Use these parts to upgrade equipment and abilities.
- Exploration: Players will progress through branching routes that require sharp wits to both avoid hazards and solve puzzles.
- Music: Original soundtrack from Juno nominated band YAMANTAKA // SONIC TITAN featuring Pantayo: http://ytstlabs.com/album/severed-ost
- Wii U Off-TV Play Touch Controls
- Wii U and Nintendo 3DSTM Cross-Buy
- In-Game Achievements
Nintendo Platform(s): Nintendo eShop on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS
ESRB: Teen (Violence, Blood)
Number of Players: 1
Release Date/Window: Summer 2016