Latest Content Update 2.3.0 for online action RPG, Path of Exile, will release on June 3, 2016. Content Update 2.3.0 marks the inception of both a Standard and Hardcore version of the Prophecy Challenge League, in addition to a wealth of new skills, items, and challenges.
Players will encounter Navali, a Karui soothsayer, in each town as they explore Wraeclast in the Prophecy leagues. Cross her palm with silver and Navali offers a glimpse of the future, divining a Prophecy for the player to fulfill. The prophecies will take players to the farthest reaches of the continent as they strive to achieve their destiny and demonstrate their Path of Exile mastery.
The Prophecy Supporter Pack
To celebrate the release of Prophecy, Grinding Gear Games is offering the Prophecy Supporter Pack. Priced at $60 and including 500 points, the Prophecy Supporter Pack represents over $100 of value and contains: the Prophecy Shroud Armor Set, Prophecy Portal Effect, Prophecy Mask Helmet Attachment, and a Prophecy Supporter Forum Title and Social Portrait Frame. The Supporter Pack is available for purchase now with its effects immediately accessible so that players can begin preparing for the Prophecy leagues in style.
Additional Content Update 2.3.0 Features
- New Items: Unique Items and Divination Cards designed by Path of Exile supporters, three new types of Unique Strongboxes, and a new end-game map base type: the Plaza Map.
- Expanded Skills: Five new skills have been added including Spirit Offering, Ancestral Warchief, Fury, Frostbolt, and Vortex - a new area spell that explodes in a burst of cold around the caster, creating an icy vortex.
- Challenges and Rewards: The Prophecy leagues include a set of 40 new challenges. In addition to the generous rewards earned by fulfilling Prophecies, Players earn exclusive microtransactions as challenges are completed.
- The Endgame Labyrinth: The rumors are true - there is a fourth Labyrinth! High-level players must complete difficult map versions of the Trials of Ascendancy to gain access to the Endgame Labyrinth. Completing this version of the Labyrinth will grant players additional Ascendancy class points, allowing them access to more complex character builds.
- Technical Improvements: The game's memory management system has been overhauled and its sound system replaced. There are also gameplay balance adjustments to some skills and items.