In its biggest update yet, Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes now lets players team up in all-new Guilds, strategise and socialise in real-time chat, and embark on Raids against some of the most notorious characters and more from the Star Wars universe.
Offering new players a chance to team up with powerful Guild mates, and giving elite players new high-level challenges and rewards, Guilds and Raids delivers new ways to collect, compete and conquer.
The new update includes:
- Guilds are unlocked when players reach level 22. To join a Guild, players can search for a friend, explore recommended Guilds, or create their own.
- New chat functionality lets players connect and strategise with Guild mates in real time.
- Guild activities provide ongoing challenges to inspire competition and cooperation with Guild mates for epic gear and rewards.
- A deep set of Guild management tools allow Guild leaders to customise a logo, make their Guild public or private, promote officers, manage membership, and more.
- Players can go deep into The Pit, the first in a series of multi-tier Raids that will grow over time. The Pit challenges Guilds to square off against a ferocious rancor, with multiple difficulty levels and a variety of rewards for players from levels 22 to 80.
- Raid leaderboards let players keep tabs on who's ahead and who's behind in the race to be the best and wealthiest in the Cantina.
Earn New Characters
- Han Solo (Rancor Raid) - Rebel Scoundrel Attacker who always shoots first. Han gets a free attack at the beginning of the battle, allowing the player to start with a substantial advantage.
- Gamorrean Guard (Guild Store) - These powerful warriors use Taunts and Counters with multiple Damage Over Time effects.
- Jawa Engineer (Guild Store) - High-speed Jawa Healer with a critical chance buff that supports both Jawas and Droids - teams that have, until now, not had a healer of their own.
Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes continues to evolve with the deep content and characters available across the Star Wars universe.