Mac users – the time has come for epic battles, cunning diplomacy and relentless conquest. Kalypso Media is proud to announce that Grand Ages: Medieval is out now for Mac via Steam and the Mac App Store, giving grand strategy fans on the opportunity to lead their people to greatness.
Following the hugely successful launches on Windows PC and PlayStation 4, Grand Ages: Medieval on Mac will test players’ strategic minds as they advance through the decades by utilising construction, research, expansion and conquest in a massive playable arena extending from Scandinavia and North Africa; to Portugal, the Caucasus and the Middle East.
About Grand Ages: Medieval
It is the year 1050 AD. At the beginning of the High Middle Ages development in Europe has seen an unprecedented level of progress as a rapidly growing population spreads across the length and breadth of the continent. New frontiers are being explored, settlements founded and vast trading routes established. As the head of one of these small settlements, it falls upon you to lead your people towards greatness. Explore a vast world, gather resources, encounter other societies and use your trading expertise to expand and make your fortune. Found new cities, progress your nation with inventive technology and protect your trade routes against barbarian attacks until you are powerful enough to begin your conquest over Europe and forge a bold new empire.
Features of Grand Ages: Medieval
- Explore a gigantic game world of over 20 million square kilometres, plot strategically where to found important cities and defend your kingdom against foreign powers
- Raise an army and fight your opponents with knights, archers and cavalry
- Produce and trade 20 different goods to meet the demands of your citizens and soldiers: such as coal, fruits and pottery
- Research and utilise 50 major technological advancement of the Middle Ages: including the three-field crop rotation, the low warp loom or the longbow
- Face devastating natural disasters like storms, fires, volcanoes, droughts, earthquakes… or even the Black Death
- Challenging Multiplayer Mode for up to 8 players
Grand Ages: Medieval for Mac is available to purchase via Steam and the Mac App Store now, for £29.99/€39.99/$39.99.