By introducing the unpredictable furry Woolly Rhino, the armored, deep-water Dunkleosteus, and the chitin-rich Eurypterid, Studio Wildcard has introduced advanced ways to attack and defend, bulk up on armor, and to travel the deep seas with greater defenses than ever before.
Coelodonta utiliserro: Known as the Woolly Rhino, the Coelodonta is usually a large, friendly herbivore but can turn into a dangerous creature when charging its attackers. The Coelodonta builds up momentum as it charges, and depending on its ultimate impact speed, players can skewer the largest creatures in just one single gore! When not being hunted for their horns (ground into arousing powder) or fur (excellent insulating outfits), Coelodonta makes an excellent beast of burden. Its ability to take on far larger opponents (provided sufficient charging room), as well as its sizable load capacity, make it a solid addition to any trader party or gathering expedition.
Key Xbox One Updates Include:
- All PC content and fixes through PC v238 including new Cave-Dungeons for Snow and Swamp Biomes, new creatures: Woolly Rhino, Eurypterid, Dunkleosteus, etc.
- All-New "Extinction Event" Servers, which reset after each month, with an in-game countdown! (these are additional brand NEW servers, not existing servers)
- Improved game frame rate by approximately 10% (rendering & cpu)
- Fixed Bug: Focus is now NOT on the Leave Tribe button when opening the Tribe Menu. Also added a Leave Tribe confirmation dialog
- If you get stuck underground, you now teleport back above ground
- Mammoth colorization fixed
- Timer values that were resetting to 0 on "Reset Options" now reset to their correct value
- Server administrators can now specify a list of administrator users to have access to the full set of administrator (console) commands, as on PC. Singleplayer/Non-Dedicated hosts always have this option. If you have administrator access, all PC console commands can now be inputted at the Pause Menu
- Server Options now have edit boxes for inputting direct arbitrary values
- Spyglass now works properly in splitscreen
ARK: Survival Evolved will launch in 2016 on Xbox One via the ID@Xbox program, PlayStation®4 with Project Morpheus support, and full release on Steam PC. The game is currently playable in Microsoft’s Game Preview on Xbox One and Steam’s Early Access program, which includes Oculus Rift VR support and an integration of Steam community features such as Steam Economy and Steam Workshop for custom maps and mods. Players can host private/LAN servers and have access to a custom-built version of the Unreal Engine 4 Editor for creating mods. The world of ARK is designed to be modder-friendly and ever-expanding!