Divinity: Original Sin returns with a host of new and enhanced content in Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition.
Larian Studios' succinctly cooperative adventure receives a make-over with a new intuitive user-interface and dynamic split-screen for co-op, as well as a plethora of new content; quests, combat-styles, locations, changes to the crafting system and story situations breathe new life into the already expansive world of Rivellon.
Easing a new generation into the world of cRPGs, Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition features isometric, party-based gameplay, turn-based combat, and hours of fully voiced and remastered dialogue in a story that will have you embroiled in a fantasy world of free exploration thanks to a new split-screen-friendly UI.
Sneak, stab, trip, poison or explode your way through Rivellon in this extended and enhanced version of the multi award winning RPG.
- Adventure through an extended and enhanced version of Original Sin's vast and expansive world with over 80 hours of content.
- Play in co-op multiplayer online or in local split-screen to engage in co-op dialogues and shape relationships with your partner that will influence the game.
- Gripping party and turn-based combat allows you to manipulate the environment and use skill & spell combos, including new styles and a plethora of skills unique to the Enhanced Edition.
- Unravel a deep and epic story set in the early days of Rivellon. Taking place well before Divine Divinity and The Dragon Knight Saga, Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition presents players with a familiar world in another era.
- Enjoy a newly implemented 360 degree camera and upgraded visuals and effects for the most vivid depiction of Rivellon yet!