WET is proud to announce the release of it’s newest creation in their series of virtual dating games: My Virtual Gay Boyfriend - A fabulous and flirty dating simulation game designed specifically for the gay male.
WET is an independent game development studio co-founded by industry veterans Mike Amerson and William Mallouk.
My Virtual Gay Boyfriend is available for download on iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, and various Android mobile devices through the iTunes, Google Play and Amazon App stores.
“We created My Virtual Gay Boyfriend in response to the LGBT communities request for a gay male dating game. We already have two popular dating sims- My Virtual Girlfriend and My Virtual Boyfriend on the app stores, and we support equality, so it made sense to answer their request by creating a dating sim that aligns to their needs. With My Virtual Gay Boyfriend, our goal was to add value and variety to what is currently being offered out there, and making it accessible to all through mobile.” said Mike Amerson, Creative Director for My Virtual Gay Boyfriend.
My Virtual Gay Boyfriend is a dating simulation game designed specifically for the gay male. It boasts hundreds of guys to choose from, all with unique personalities and appearances. The game combines humor, flirting and romance, to deliver a unique and entertaining experience not found anywhere else on a mobile device.
- 100's of hot and hunky guys to choose from
- 35+ levels of progressive game play
- Interact through emotes, actions, activities and touch
- Customisation- Change his face, hair, skin, clothes, and body features
- Unique personalities: Jock, Geek, Sophisticate, Partier and The Romantic
- Clever and humorous dialog
- Hi-res 3D graphics with camera control
- Achievements and rewards
- Unique outfits they can wear - Naughty cop, Fireman, Angel, Cowboy, etc.
- Vampire and Zombies boyfriends (in case you’re into that)