Developed by Savage Studios, this original title stars Leonardo da Vinci - and his trusted cat, Scungilli - in a lighthearted puzzle adventure that draws from the legendary Renaissance inventor’s many profoundly influential works.
The game features the voice of Sir Patrick Stewart (Star Trek, the X-Men film series) as da Vinci, as well as writing by Bob Tedeschi (The New York Times) and design by award-winning creator and illustrator Michael Frith (The Muppets, Fraggle Rock).
Leonardo’s Cat takes players on an imaginative adventure filled with challenges, storytelling and artwork inspired by 16th-century France and the Renaissance. When Leonardo da Vinci’s latest invention, the Automaton, the world’s first robot, is stolen by his devious archrival, Michelangelo, Scungilli must embark on a quest to recover its scattered pieces. To do so, players will have to use the ingenious creations of da Vinci himself to outwit and overcome the many obstacles, traps and dangers of the ancient town of Amboise.
● 60 unique levels of exploding, crashing and splashing puzzles across six environments!
● Use fantastic inventions, like cannons, catapults and ornithopters to overcome incredible challenges!
● Beautifully animated cutscenes featuring Patrick Stewart as the voice of Leonardo da Vinci.
● Lush visuals and a captivating soundtrack inspired by the Renaissance world.
● Fascinating and humorous educational content based on the science, art and wonders of the Renaissance.
Leonardo Cat’s is now available on the App Store for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch for $2.99 / €2.99 / £1.99.
App Store: bit.ly/LeosCat