Experience unrelenting action in the most beautiful and comprehensive racing game of this generation. Collect, customize, and race over 450 Forzavista cars*, all with working cockpits, opening doors and full damage. Compete in epic 24-player races across 26 world-famous locales. Master wet weather and night racing on your road to victory.
Features: As Real As It Gets
• Stunning realism at 1080p resolution and 60 frames per second.
• The danger and intensity of night racing comes alive under the stadium lights of Daytona and in the utter blackness of Le Mans' back stretch.
• Experience the immersion of racing in the rain as working wipers barely clear the spray and tires hydroplane across physically-based 3D puddles.
Ultimate Car Fantasy
• Collect and race over 450 ForzavistaTM cars, all featuring working doors, cockpits, damage and customization.
• Tour 26 world-famous locales, including 10 newly captured tracks, all built from the ground up for Xbox One.
• Celebrate the thrilling world of motorsport, reliving classic races and epic rivalries in the all-new 70+ hour career mode.
Never Race Alone
• No two races are the same in the home of the greatest racing, tuning and painting community in gaming.
• New Forza Race Leagues and online spectating combine to give everyone the thrill of professional competitive multiplayer* racing.
• Compete in epic 24-player races in single player against cloud-powered DrivatarTM opponents and on Xbox Live on dedicated servers.
Assets for “Forza Motorsport 6” are available on Xbox Wire.
About Forza Motorsport
Welcoming racing gamers of all types, Forza Motorsport games combine unprecedented visuals with the industry’s leading simulation engine, giving everyone the opportunity to truly feel what it’s like to own, race and customize the cars of their dreams.
Forza Motorsport is developed by Microsoft’s award-winning game developer Turn 10 Studios. “Forza Motorsport 5: Game of the Year Edition” and “Forza Horizon 2” are available now for Xbox One.