Battlefleet Gothic: Armada, a real time strategy adaptation of Games Workshop’s famous tabletop game for the PC.
The game stages the mighty armada of the Imperial Navy’s Battlefleet Gothic against the insidious and galaxy threatening Chaos Black Crusade of Abaddon the Despoiler in dark, deadly and intense space battles.
Developed on Unreal Engine 4, Battlefleet Gothic: Armada is an RTS in which the player takes command of one of these battlefleets composed of the most powerful spaceships from the Imperial, Chaos, Eldar and Ork forces, in a no-quarter given struggle for the control of the Gothic sector of space.
Battlefleet Gothic: Armada offers deep management of every ship composing the player’s fleet, both during and between battles.
From the fastest frigates to the gigantic, miles-long battleships, the player will customize all aspects of his ships: weaponry, defense and support sub-systems, etc. each customization affecting the very appearance of the ship and the abilities available during battle. From battle to battle, the admirals and crew of surviving ships will gain experience and promotions, improving the battle-readiness of the ship for future, bigger and more dangerous battles.
• An expansive single-player campaign across the Gothic sector.
• Tactical PVP multiplayer offering infinite replayability.
• Ship Commander AI personalities; overrule fight or flight!
• A huge array of authentically recreated Battlefl eet Gothic ships.
• A real-time strategy experience retaining many of the tactical Battlefleet Gothic elements.
• A plethora of lore-abiding skills to fill the player’s arsenal.
• Upgrade and apply skills in the port MAW