Embark on a new Yoshi adventure in a world made from yarn, cloth and textiles.
Explore the world by using yarn to weave wool platforms and warp pipes to reach new areas, and gleefully unravel its secrets and puzzles by pulling yarn walls apart. Add a little color to Yoshi’s life with a spectrum of yarn balls. Then team up with a friend to have a ball together in this wild and woolly world.
• Players tangle, pull and stitch yarn to explore Yoshi’s world in creative
• Yoshi has never been more adorable than as a toy knit from yarn. His
entire environment is made from materials like felt, yarn, cloth and
cotton, creating a gorgeous HD world that looks good enough to
• Instead of eggs, Yoshi tosses yarn balls at enemies. He can
incapacitate a Piranha Plant by muzzling it with a piece of colored
string. Or he can even use the yarn to knit together background
• Gobble friends and turn them into eggs. Then toss them into
hard-to-reach heights and secret depths to discover in two-player
• The game is co-developed by Good-Feel, the developer that created
Kirby’s Epic Yarn, and Nintendo Co., Ltd under the supervision of
Takashi Tezuka, producer of Yoshi’s Story and the Yoshi’s Island