Sword Coast Legends presents the most true-to-form representation of classic tabletop adventuring ever realized in a cooperative multiplayer video game.
The game's highly innovative Dungeon Master Mode introduces players to an entirely new way to play Dungeons & Dragons with a real-time, active and reactive Dungeon Master in cooperative multiplayer sessions and campaigns.
Here are some of Sword Coast Legends features:
• Massive story campaign
• Complex storyline weaving throughout the exotic Forgotten Realms' Sword Coast
• Deep character customization, engrossing party-based gameplay and NPC interaction
• Highly customizable combat and challenging monster encounters
• Campaign creation tools for extended multiplayer adventures
• The latest streamlined fifth edition D&D rules
• Robust post-launch module expansion program
• Epic orchestral soundtrack from composer Inon Zur
Sword Coast Legends is currently available for pre-order from Steam and the PlayStation Store at a limited and discounted price of $34.99.
PlayStation 4 pre-orders also include a bonus $10 worth of Warframe Platinum in-game currency. Digital Deluxe and Collector's Editions, which include a tome of knowledge, cloth map of the Sword Coast, the official soundtrack, numerous in-game bonuses, starter items and DM abilities, as well as a statue of the powerful demon Belaphoss (Collector's Edition) are also available for pre-order for $59.99 and $239.99.
To learn more about Sword Coast Legends and to pre-order a copy and participate in the Community today, please visit the official website at: http://www.SwordCoast.com