Just like in real life, the action-packed Red Bull Air Race – The Game first offers pilots training in the “pilot camp.” The camp in Slovenia prepares players for the racing season and teaches the controls of the plane in numerous training units.
The career mode, just like the real Red Bull Air Race World Championship, is all about winning the trophy on three continents. All the courses in the game reproduce the originals and are gradually unlocked. Sixteen different aircraft, each with special flight characteristics, are available for the action-packed duels just above the ground.
They can be repainted and equipped with upgrades in the virtual hangar, providing even more speed and aerodynamics. In Matchup, players are challenged by the 14 Red Bull Air Race World Championship pilots.
Those who find exciting duels more fun than a pilot career can test their mettle against other players from all over the world in the global Tournament mode. If you want to prove your skill here, you will have to go through the same steps as in the real Red Bull Air Race in tough one-on-one matchups: Qualifying, Round of 14, Round of 8, and Final 4. Additional weekly regional events and, of course, the Virtual Red Bull Air Race World Championship, which qualifies the six winners of the individual events for the grand finale in Las Vegas, provide a change of pace.
No matter what mode you choose in Red Bull Air Race – The Game, only quick reactions and keen instinct will lead to victory in the fast-paced motorsports action.
The official game of the Red Bull Air Race World Championship for iOS and Android
2 different game modes: Career and Tournament
9 unique locations on 3 continents: Pilot Camp in Slovenia and racetracks in Abu Dhabi (UAE), Rovinj (Croatia), Chiba (Japan), Las Vegas (USA), Ascot (UK), Fort Worth (USA), Spielberg (Austria), and Budapest (HUN)
· More than 50 unique racetracks, including all official locations in the Red Bull Air Race World Championship
· 16 different aircraft, including Extra 330LX, Extra 300SR, Edge 540, MXS-R, Edge 540 V3, and Corvus Racer, each with 5 upgrade packs and tons of different paint jobs
· 3 different tournament modes with leaderboards: Global Tournament, Regional Tournament, and 2015 Virtual Red Bull Air Race World Championship
· Over 200 races in the campaign mode
· Localized in 10 languages: German, English, Italian, Spanish, French, Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, and Russian
· Regular content updates
· Matchups against all of the Red Bull Air Race pilots in the Red Bull Air Race World Championship:
- Hannes Arch (AUT)
- Nigel Lamb (GBR)
- Peter Besenyei (HUN)
- Pete McLeod (CAN)
- Paul Bonhomme (GBR)
- Michael Goulian (USA)
- Kirby Chambliss (USA)
- Martin Šonka (CZE)
- Matthias Dolderer (GER)
- Yoshihide Muroya (JAP)
- Matt Hall (AUS)
- François Le Vot (FRA)
- Nicolas Ivanoff (FRA)
- Juan Velarde (ESP)
Red Bull Air Race – The Game is available for free download with in-app purchases on the App Store via https://itunes.apple.com/app/red-bull-air-race-the-game/id906605173 and on Google Play via https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.redbull.airrace in German, English, Italian, Spanish, French, Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, and Russian.