Exception is a new action platformer set in a computer infested with malware. Your goal is to free the computer's operating system from an evil regime bent on total destruction.
Exception brings a new approach to the standard platformer game by transforming levels as the player progresses. Entire levels twist, flip and rotate to create new challenges for the player. Battle against a range of ground and air based enemies while avoiding fast moving obstacles.
The game's controls have been carefully refined to offer responsive, precise movement without burdening the player with needless complexity. The result is a title that's just as easy to pick up and play on day one as it is years later.
• Groundbreaking level transformation mechanic which adds a new dimension to the action platformer genre
• Carefully refined controls rival the best of modern precision platformer titles
• More than one hundred levels spread among sixteen worlds, complete with bosses and mini-bosses
• Retro-themed bonus stages based on classic gaming systems
• Dynamic enemy AI with advanced path-finding system adapts to changing level structure
• Graphic novel style cutscenes advance a compelling story of ambition, heroism and betrayal