It’s the 1970’s: the era of Funk, flared jeans and disco-fuelled Saturday nights. A crack team of expert thieves turn Grand Larceny into an art-form by using their many talents to break into the richest homes and steal the finest jewellery - all to finance their hedonistic lifestyles. That is until a lucrative museum heist in Venice involving a famous jewel known as ‘The Luna Stone’ ends in betrayal and the team broken apart. Five years later the remaining gang members reunite with a plot for revenge against their traitorous former comrade – but naturally, their plan will also make them rich beyond their wildest dreams…
Crookz – The Big Heist is a tactical strategy game set in the funky 1970’s with a slick and groovy atmosphere. Show off the art of thieving by plotting stylish heists and robberies; utilizing espionage and quick-thinking to avoid detection. Implement a successful strategy by assembling and kitting out your team before the job and planning the best way in.
Features of Crookz – The Big Heist
- Diverse and thrilling Single player campaign
- 18 missions set in a colorful and stylish 70’s setting
- Customize your gang of thieves with a variety of playable characters. The powerful bruiser makes a good hatchet man, while the locksmith is responsible for the finishing touches.
- Kit out your team with all manner of elaborate tools: like camera jammers, chloroform or explosive charges
- Test your skills under tough conditions in Challenge Mode by unlocking new heists and competing for the ultimate highscore against other players
- Unique gameplay mixes quick-thinking with in-depth strategy
Crookz – The Big Heist will be released globally via digital distribution and boxed retail on 25th August for PC, Mac and SteamOS.