Take off in an easterly direction from the historic Farnborough airfield in the UK and embark on an epic 80-leg journey around the world. From the northern most tip of Sondro Strømfjord in Greenland to Darwin, Australia in the southern hemisphere, the entire route has been carefully chosen to showcase the breath-taking beauty of planet Earth.
From the Alps and Pyrenees to the mighty Himalayas, the lonely flight of the Pacific Ocean to the vast land mass of the USA, in Around the World you will have a bird’s eye view on natural wonders many of us only dream of seeing in reality.
• Over 400 hours flying time
• Nearly 35000 miles of flight
• More than 112 countries to visit or view from the air
• Short flights of 55 miles to the mammoth 3000 miles from Honolulu to San Francisco
• Many natural wonders of the Earth including Mount Kilimanjaro, the Pyramids and Golden Gate Bridge can all be viewed from the cockpit.
The trip is complete in a stunning recreation of the 1937 Lockheed Electra 10E the 1930’s the twin engine, all metal monoplane developed by Lockheed Corporation.