|Frigost - This April|
Ankama, developer of the DOFUS and WAKFU MMOs amongst others, reveals its intention with regard to the content it will add to these two online games in the coming months. Updates with common themes will be added to the games, and the great plotline of the year will be the Krosmoz Vigilantes.
DOFUS and WAKFU players are going to be presented with 4 main similar themes expressed in various upcoming content updates in the two MMORPGs:
|NEW this April|
· April: Frigost
Frigost is the great iced continent already introduced to DOFUS through two previous chapters. The long awaited episode 3 will be released to DOFUS players, including the precious Ice Dofus dragon egg and 5 new dungeons, one with the goal of defeating Count Harebourg himself! Meanwhile, WAKFU players will receive their first Frigost themed dungeons.
· June: Guild vs Guild system
The existing DOFUS alignment system will slowly be replaced by a brand new one which offers guilds the ability to create alliances with others, conquer villages or declare war on each other. In the meantime, the great and long awaited Haven World system will come to life in WAKFU, giving guilds the possibility to gather resources and build their own piece of the world.
· August: Wabbit Island
DOFUS Wabbit Island will be revamped, with a new boss and new quests, while the complete island will also be integrated in WAKFU.
|Added in August|
· December: Krosmoz Vigilantes
Mystery flows over these new creatures who may be the only ones able to save the World from the Villains!
Apart from these four main DOFUS/WAKFU patches, players of each MMO will also have the pleasure of discovering additional game specific content.
· February: More than 70 new trophies allowing for new gameplay experiences will be released.
· May: Players will be challenged to a multi-villain fight against the bosses of Frigost episode! A hard task worth an achievement or two!
· July: Vulkania seasonal island will be enhanced with several new achievements and new sets for high level characters.
· September: A new village will be released and ready to be conquered by the strongest guild alliance.
· October: The Kolossium feature, offering casual PvP fights will offer new rewards: exclusive emotes an extremely anticipated new pet that you can ride alongside a series of new achievements. The Merkator; a brand new villain from the sea where the Foggernaut class emerged, will also appear in the world.
In WAKFU :
· February: WAKFU players will be pleased to hear that the long awaited Masqueraider class will be released. A series of new dungeons will regularly be unlocked as well.
· March: A collection of new dungeons will be unlocked this month.
· May: The famous gang of Ultimate Bosses will welcome a new member: the “Dragon pig”.
· July: The Bilbyza island, and its King Gelly will be back in the game along with another Ultimate Boss known as “The Big Sandhill”.
· September: Someone must fight back the Villains who have been appearing in the World of Twelve. Captain Amakna will be the one!
· October: The PvP system will be revamped.
This planning is subject to changes according to possible development hurdles, however 2013 promises to be the richest year in online game content releases that Ankama has ever offered to its communities!