Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City features NVIDIA 3D Vision support, and stunning high resolution visual effects make the hell of Raccoon City even more graphic. Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City for the PC includes all the same features as the console version including the ability to compete in an eight player online team versus battle and four player campaign mode.
Capcom will support the release of Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City with a DLC offering that expands gamers’ experience of the events unfolding in Raccoon City. Arriving shortly after launch will be a US Spec Ops Mission, available for consumers to download at no charge. Experience the horrors of Raccoon City through the eyes of the good guys as you are deployed to the city to obtain evidence of Umbrella’s involvement in the outbreak.
About Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City
Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City delivers a true third-person team-based shooter experience set within the dark and sinister Resident Evil universe. Not only does this setting provide a rich backdrop to the action but it also delivers a unique and brutal triple-threat battle. Zombies and Bio-Organic Weapons (B.O.W.s) add to the mix as players compete against their team’s opposing squad and tackle this third, unpredictable element that could only exist in the twisted Resident Evil universe. The result is a brand new style of gameplay that breaks the conventions of traditional third person shooters.
Players take on the role of an Umbrella Security Soldier (U.S.S) and battle against all the competing forces at play in Raccoon City. Choose from six characters, each one equipped with a unique skill set, including the female field scientist Four-Eyes who can manipulate the T-virus and take control of the B.O.W’s raiding the streets of Raccoon City or the weapons expert and U.S.S team captain Lupo.
- Team based shooter set in the dark and sinister Resident Evil universe
- Triple threat battle as zombies and B.O.W’s add to the action
- Return of favorite RE enemies, including Hunters, Tyrants and the Nemesis
- Risk infection from the hordes of zombies, zombie dogs and lickers. Fight to survive with anti-viral sprays, your character’s special skills or help from field scientist Bertha before your character’s condition worsens, turning you into a violent zombie who will attack your own team members
- Compete with up to three friends as an Umbrella Security Service squad member in Campaign mode
- Choose from six U.S.S characters, each with their own unique skill set and roles.
- Features iconic landmarks and RE classic characters, such as Leon S. Kennedy and Hunk.
- Rewrite the history of the Raccoon City outbreak. Destroy all evidence of Umbrella’s involvement at the City Hall and discover UBCS operative Nicholai Ginovaef’s true intentions
- Explore Raccoon City, collecting evidence and intel to report back to Umbrella command
- Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City for Windows PC is rated “M for Mature” by the ESRB and carries an MSRP of $49.99.