To mark the occasion, UTV Ignition Games today released a brand new gameplay video and announced two upcoming DLC packs for the brain-busting title.
Featuring modernized graphics, Mercury Hg's arrival brings fans 60 new levels and customizable music features, delivering an enhanced gaming experience for fans and newcomers to the Mercury franchise.
Gamers can also look forward to new downloadable content for Mercury Hg, which will provide 60 all-new puzzling, science-themed levels!
Heavy Elements (30 new levels)
- Now available on PSN and XBLA in the U.S. for $2.99 or 240 Microsoft Points, respectively
Rare Earth Elements (30 new levels)
- Available November 29 on PSN for $2.99
- Available November 30 on XBLA for 240 Microsoft Points
In-game features for Mercury Hg include:
- 60 all new levels, with an additional 60 levels obtained through two new DLC packs.
- Devious new tile types: conveyors, doors, and moving platforms.
- Level sections offering ultra-slippery or ultra-sticky, spinners and switches, and tele porters and magnets add to the unique arcade puzzle action for which Mercury is famous.
- New level objects, such as Smart floor, which only forms as you move towards it.
- Three bonus challenges per level that gauge your abilities: The amount of mercury to finish, the time to complete, AND the number of bonuses collected all come into play.
- Six axis controller support (accelerometer only).
- Animated reactive backgrounds and floors responding to music-perfect for custom soundtracks
- New "Re-merge" button help feature reforms the blob with a magnet, but beware: there will be penalties for its use!
- Online leader board support. Replay sharing between friends and downloadable replays from the leader boards, including ghosts of your friend's best times.
Mercury Hg is rated E for Everyone by the ESRB and is now available for $4.99 on the PlayStation Network and 400 Microsoft Points on XBLA.