On top of all this you’ll find a new level cap, the option to control a disconnected player’s units and a redesigned HUD. It’s practically a brand new game, blending tabletop war gaming with fast RTS action. To see for yourself, check out World of Battles: Morningstar today!
Consider yourself warned: the Steam Juggernaut is the pinnacle of death-dealing technology developed by the Empire's Academy of War. Capable of going toe-to-toe with a rampaging Giant, or grinding its way through scores of infantry, the Steam Juggernaut also boasts a massive flamethrower to leave the crispy corpses of the Empire's enemies in its wake! A Giant’s sheer size prevents them from taking much damage and renders them immune to magical effects. Every giant has its own special ability that deals damage and a lingering magical effect (like stun or slow); they can even walk through a unit’s hold position! Giants are surprisingly easy to control and can greatly bolster your army, but don’t forget to support them with Line and Master Units for best effect. There are now four giant unit classes, including the Knights’ Steam Juggernaut, the Barbarians’ Lord of the Frozen Wastes, the Amazons’ Ursine Destroyer and the Beast Folks’ Earth Elemental. Additional giants will be added in upcoming updates.
Today’s World of Battles: Morningstar update includes:
• New level cap –Now the army leader’s progression is increased to level 46. New unlocks yield great rewards, while leveling has been balanced to help speed up the process.
• Quick Battle system - players can dive headlong into battle and play allies and opponents of equal strength
• Achievement system – along the path to level 46, players can complete achievements to unlock in-game rewards
• Persistence Pays Off – any player to win 5 battles in a day will now receive a 25 gem reward
• Raise the dead! – If a player disconnects, his units are divided between allied players. These units, marked with a dark blue flag, will lend their support and can turn the tide of war!
• Newly revamped HUD – Identify master units’ special abilities seamlessly without having to choose it. A small ability icon will be displayed above the icon of every unit with active abilities.
About World of Battles: Morningstar
World of Battles: Morningstar is a F2P real time strategy that centers on balanced play, taking players to a fierce mythical land where they’ll form alliances and engaging in fierce single and multiplayer PvP battles. The nine unique races all play differently, from the savage Barbarians to the treacherous Dark Elves. To win, players maneuver their soldiers with charges, counter-charges, formations, flanking and back attacks, with tactical possibilities for solo players and teams of allies. Victories yield both experience and gold – upgrade fearsome master units with a multitude of weapons, armor, war mounts and magical jewelry.