New details for each of the ten North American environments featured in Bass Pro Shops: The Hunt. Available for purchase for the Xbox 360 and Nintendo Wii in June, Bass Pro Shops: The Hunt is the most immersive hunting game to-date, featuring both realistic single player hunts and high action, multiplayer mini-games. Wii players will also enjoy an exclusive firearm peripheral, the Hunting Controller, which rests against the shoulder like a rifle allowing for more accurate shooting.
In Bass Pro Shops: The Hunt, each region features unique animals, dangerous animal encounters, randomized animal spawn points and mini-games. Details for each region can be found below.
Georgia - Home of the lush Okefenokee Swamp, which features an abundance of exotic wildlife.
* Dangerous Encounter: Alligator
* Legendary Animal: Wild Boar “Weiser”
Wyoming - Home of the Yellowstone National Park, where the Great Plains meet the Rocky Mountains creating a breathtaking visual experience.
* Dangerous Encounter: Coyote
* Legendary Animal: Bighorn Sheep “Ironhead”
Maine - With its rolling mountains, dense forests and rugged coastline, this hunter’s paradise offers a plethora of wildlife encounters.
* Dangerous Encounter: Moose
* Legendary Animal: Coyote “Wiley”
Missouri - The “Show Me State” features a bounty of scenic rolling hills carpeted with dense oak forests.
* Dangerous Encounter: Wolf
* Legendary Animal: White-Tailed Deer “Bullseye”
New Mexico - This jewel of the southwest will enchant players with its mountain vistas and colorful skies.
* Dangerous Encounter: Mountain Lion
* Legendary Animal: Black Bear “Oso Viejo”
Minnesota - Referred to as “The Land of 10,000 Lakes,” players will take to the oak forests and grassy plains as they pursue a variety of wild game.
* Dangerous Encounter: Black Bear
* Legendary Animal: Wolf “Loup Garou”
Florida - The state’s unique location between the Gulf of Mexico and the Atlantic Ocean creates a tropical paradise teeming with lush forests engulfed in the swampy mist.
* Dangerous Encounter: Alligator “Jaws”
* Legendary Animal: Black Panther (Players may only take photos)
Alberta - This Candadian Province is a winter wilderness littered with seemingly endless evergreen forests.
* Dangerous Encounter: Grizzly Bear
* Legendary Animal: Caribou “Blackfoot”
Alaska - The largest state in North America, it offers a diverse range of terrain creating a challenging hunting experience for players.
* Dangerous Encounter: Grizzly Bear “Silverback”
* Legendary Animal: Polar Bear (Players may only take photos)
Washington - The “Evergreen State” is a land of bountiful forests and rugged coastline. This hunter’s paradise is home to the trophy Columbian Blacktails and serves as the tutorial level in Bass Pro Shops: The Hunt.
Bass Pro Shops: The Hunt will be available in June 2010 for the Nintendo Wii and Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft. Bass Pro Shops: The Hunt is rated “T” by the ESRB.