Alien After All, the digital entertainment designer and producer, launches today the official website of its first video game on Nintendo DSi co-produced with Neko Entertainment, and exclusively available for download from the Nintendo DSi Shop, DodoGo!
With DodoGo! you don’t just play on Nintendo DSi. To extend the game experience and stimulate the competitive spirit of the players, Alien After All sets new challenges on the game’s official site: www.dodogohome.com. This site enables visitors to follow the current events of the game, to download exclusive gifts, but also to participate, whatever their level, in the players’ world classification of DodoGo!
On the www.dodogohome.com site, players have the opportunity to complete with other players via a system of world classification, or world ranking. Here players can assess their level and measure their progress throughout the adventure. In order to subscribe to the world ranking system, players will need to get their activation code from the Internet Code section of the game’s option menu. They can access the official site of the game from a PC or from their DSi console with the Nintendo DSi browser. On the site, players need only click on 'Enter your code' and follow the instructions given on the screen. Their progression and rank will be registered and shown on the homepage of the official website.
The system of world classification allows the best players to appear on the front page of the official site. The ranking bases itself on the number of saved eggs, the number of collected trophies and the time of route. To be included in the champions it will be necessary to demonstrate agility and quick thinking!
Players will also find exclusive DodoGo! gifts to download from the official website. The music from the game is available in mp3 and is compatible with all current software players. The player can also create his own paper Dodo eggs by downloading the templates in the folding paper section. With the Papercraft activity, cut, fold and paste your eggs ... paper eggs are easy to create and fully customisable.
DodoGo! is a game of action and strategic thinking in which players must be imaginative and cunning to rescue a maximum of lost eggs. Armed with their stylus and their intelligence, they will need to interact with the environment in order to complete its missions. They will have a toolbox of nine tools in place throughout the course elements that will allow the eggs to stop, regroup, to be catapulted, jump, make a U-turn, climb or to cushion falls.
DodoGo! offers an entertaining experience taking place on nearly a hundred levels covering Domo Island, that players will need to discover going up and down, day and night to save up eggs.
• Charismatic and engaging main characters with distinct personalities;
• Easy to pick up, with intuitive gameplay, making it accessible from seven year olds to 77 year olds;
• More interaction with the environment: dig, cut, scratch, place items, connect them together to create new traps;
• Accessible to all thanks to dip-in, dip-out gameplay and progressive levels of difficulty;
• No stress! To each their own pace, and their own stylus. Whether a hardcore player, casual gamer or a youngster, everyone will find a challenge to suit them: performances, achievements and lap times for the seasoned gamer; caution and character handling for the casual player; fun, and treats in store for the young DS audience;
• Multiple solutions. Give free rein to your imagination and you can find alternative ways!
• A colourful universe, fun and exotic in a modern graphic style blending cartoon, animation and Flash;
• Saving a single egg gives you the right to be included in the internet World Ranking on the game’s official website, and to be featured on the front page of the official website.
Title : DodoGo!
Genre : Action / Puzzle game
Publisher : Neko Entertainment / Alien After All
Developer : Neko Entertainment
Creator : Alien After All
Platform : Nintendo DSi
DodoGo! is classified as suitable for all audiences in North America, Europe and Oceania and will be soon available on the Nintendo DSi Shop.