With the release of Return to Mysterious Island 2 drawing near, Iceberg Interactive would like to share the box shot for this exciting survival adventure game for the PC.
Return to Mysterious Island 2 is scheduled to release on October 16 in the UK. Consumers in the Benelux can buy the game later this year. The box art can be downloaded from the Iceberg Interactive website.
Key features of Return to Mysterious Island 2 :
• “The Mysterious Island” is one of Jules Verne’s most famous novels and one of the most often adapted for the big screen. “The Mysterious Island” is a work rich of extraordinary creativity - it lends itself perfectly for a new video game adaptation. The world has numerous aspects still to be revealed…
• Highly popular themes: survival, exploration, discovery, ecology, science and mystery all in a fabulous tropical setting.
• Two-character play: Mina adopts a cute, little monkey, Jep, with whom the player can also play in order to reach places inaccessible to Mina, or simply to communicate with other monkeys.
• An interactive inventory system lets one combine various collected items in order to create new objects and tools...
• Excellent proprietary engine for a fluid and excellent point and click navigation.
• Synchronization with the Apple iPhone: This synchronization will allow the PC player to complete some of the puzzles on their Apple iPhone, and then reintegrate it into their PC game to continue the game.
• Chat Module: This involves the integration of a Chat module (text and direct communication over the internet) (like Microsoft MSN) in the game via a separate and independent interface. This module is conceived a little like an online help.
• Scoring system: in the game, each of the player’s actions earns them points. One soon discovers the pleasure of restarting the game several times in order to beat one’s own record, or that of someone they know.